Sunday 21 January 2018

Word'S' Series - Speechless, Serene, and Surrender.




SPEECHLESS,
was my action when he delivered me
I opened my eyes and beheld he reality of my fantasy
fairy tales and joyful ballads told of old,
became the picture I couldn't help but behold
I asked the only plausible question
"am i dead?"
 The smile of my saviour made my blood hum.
'No. You're safe". He replied
and I wept...






SERENE,
is His presence about me...
Daily, He shows me how much I matter
and I wonder,
'isn't this an alternate universe?'
I'm the saved.
How then does my saviour care more?.
There are no answer to my questions.
There is only the knowledge that I am Loved with an everlastng love.
I shiver at the realization that i will never again, be alone.






SURRENDER,
is my status of limitation.
Beyond this, i do not exist.
For i gave m all to HIM.
And forever,
My knees, to HIM will kneel.
My hands, to HIM will raise.
My head, to HIM will bow'
My eyes, to HIM will lift.
My heart, to Him will worship.

I signed the document
JESUS has the original copy.

#owned
#RjayGrace.

1 comment:

  1. I also signed the document and since then I've had many reasons to thank God for it. I lift my hands to Him in awe of His wonderful love and care. I surrender totally to Him. I just love your posts my girl.

    ReplyDelete

If I were 16 again

 I would bind wounds and not stab with words that escaped the prison of my mouth. I would learn to fly without checking the wind's inten...