Wednesday 10 January 2018

STEALTH - (Word'S' series).

















Stealth is...
the tread of the feet.
Splash!!!
the scattering of the puddle
beneath unsteady stomps.
It walks,
where angels fear to tread.
Stealth is...

Swish-swash...
Tap- tap.
The basic whispers of sound that
sound like drums in my mind.
I fear the SILENCE
more than I do, the enemy.

Tip- toe.
Tip- toe
I count the steps,
and my mass is a mess.
My heart-beat goes wild
as I stare into my palms, open wide.

 Why am I afraid of the paradigm?
Why am I terrified of my normal?

The knob turns ever so slight,
as darkness engulfs the light.

I look up and stare at the beast,
deceitfully stealth
with a smile that takes up its whole face.
Underneath the make up
the evil could not be hid.

Ever so stealthy, It sealed my fate.
Deceitfully,
I was the catch, and now the bait.

Dread arose,
as the door squeaked close.
I can not feign strength,
my will to fight is as weak as a cliche prose.

The stealth has become my bane
While it was once the flame
that spurred a fire in my dead heart
and burned within my soul, a passion.

I recalled.
I remembered.
I shudder.
I suffer.

Again, I am forced into the depth of death,
Alas, it has become my fate.

I sense my hope waver,
Like a struck matchstick
struggling to stay lit
in the midst of the wind.

Silently,
I was stolen.
Stealthily,
I am overtaken and lost.

Nevertheless,

I SEARCH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I were 16 again

 I would bind wounds and not stab with words that escaped the prison of my mouth. I would learn to fly without checking the wind's inten...