Friday 20 August 2021

Breathe.

 I do not understand why it is so difficult to breathe.

I've tried again and again, but it's like I'm stuck in the tunnel of my airways, dancing to a tone of inability..
The oxygen that comes in squeaks as it squeezes its enormous illusion through little windows, my only view into the world.

I consider myself a rhythm within a broken record, the repetition of the combination of spoiled harmony and vague melody.

You may wonder why.

I believe its because I've restrained my sight from seeing, and my speech from speaking. I listen but don't hear, because I refused to embrace liberty when it was once offered to me.

I know what to do, I have only to call for liberty, His name only has to be a scream in my heart or a whisper on my lips.

He will come to me. I know He will.

HE WILL COME AND SAVE ME.

Then, only then will I know breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I were 16 again

 I would bind wounds and not stab with words that escaped the prison of my mouth. I would learn to fly without checking the wind's inten...