Monday 29 July 2024

Ode to the voice inside my ❤️ Heart.

 I heard you before I knew my name. My cries knew your soothing and my laughter knew your jokes

You spoke to me before my mother's voice registered in my mind

You are the voice inside my heart.

I grew up thinking You were just an echo of my thoughts

I thoughtYou were the image I saw look back at me from the mirror

I just never guessed that You are You, The voice inside my heart.

When I was tempted to do wrong, You guided me right

When I was at crossroads, You pointed the way out

When I lost, You found me

Even before I knew You, the voice inside my heart.

I know You now.

You let me see you when I almost jumped down that building, engulfed by pain and grief

You stepped in, caught me, and made me know how much You love me

I was saved that day

I am saved today because of You, Lord Jesus, the Voice inside my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ode to the voice inside my ❤️ Heart.

 I heard you before I knew my name. My cries knew your soothing and my laughter knew your jokes You spoke to me before my mother's voice...